Ratings for Dr. Inesa Salei

Dr.Salei is my favorite. She is very concerned and caring. She is the best primary care doctor I ever had. She is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I loved Dr. Salei until I needed an explanation of a test result. I had a question that the phone nurse (who was super rude) couldn't answer and Dr. Salei would only answer my questions if I made an appointment with her. I had just seen her recently and generally do not call via phone so there was no reason for this type of blow off. I was very disappointed because I really did like her but I need to be able to rely on my Dr. I switched to someone who is more accessible.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr. Salei is an amazing Doctor! If you are looking for a caring, compassionate and thorough primary care pphysician, Dr. Salei will provide all this. The office staff is always friendly and there is never. Problem getting a same day visit.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

I love Dr. Salei! She is extremely knowledgable and genuinely cares about her patients. Also, she has an excellent sense of humor, something rare in the medical profession these days.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015