Ratings for Dr. Ziad Allos

Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Allos took really good care of our family. We have made him our family doctor. He is the best doc we've had in San Diego. Thank you Dr. Allos

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I have been to Dr. Allos 4 or 5 times since I first started using scripps. He is very easy to talk to and has a warm, compassionate nature. He is knowledgeable and gives clear explainatioms and instructions. I feel comfortable and trust his advice because he takes his time diagnosing illnesses and prescribing medications. He works with his patient to make sure they feel good about the care their given. I recommend Dr. Allos to anyone looking for not only a good doctor but a nice, relatable, and kind person. Oh, and i have only waited 5 min at all appointments even those scheduled last minute.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I saw Dr. Allos for a health issue that had been bothering me for quite some time. He was kind and attentive and explained what was going on and what course of action we should take. He prescribed something that my previous doctors never even thought of and now my ailments are gone. It's been 4 months and my health is better than ever. I am so happy and so relieved and I owe it all to Dr. Allos. I am designating him as my family physician and directing all of my family and friends to him.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

My doctor was out on vacation and Dr. Allos was covering for him. I'd been seeing my doctor for years now because he has been treating me for chronic pancreatitis, an extremely painful condition. I went into the office with Dr. Allos, explained that it was time for my refills on my pain killers and muscle relaxers and he treated me like I was there simply to get drugs and abuse them. He told me to just take Tylenol for pain and mediate before going to bed so I won't need muscle relaxers. Had he actually looked in my chart, he would have seen that I have had several severe stomach bleeds so I can't take anything OTC and being put on Percocet and Klonopin were actually my doctors suggestion, not mine. He just made me feel like I was there making everything up despite all the evidence to the contrary. I get some people abuse painkillers, but I'm not one of them and I didn't appreciate being lumped into that category. I would never suggest a friend seeing this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014