Ratings for Dr. Anne M. Neumann

I had the worst experience with Dr. Neumann. I wish I would have read the other ratings here before scheduling an appointment with her. It would have saved me the frustration and time . She simply seemed to not care about any of my symptoms or lab test results. She made me feel like all she wanted was to finish the appointment and for me to leave. I knew I had made a mistake in seeing her from the moment she walked in and didn't bother to introduce herself or even say good morning. I definitely would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

The clinic and the staff were fine. But Dr. Nuemann has no personality and brushes off every symptom I tell her I have, telling me it's normal. I don't know what she considers normal but pain I've never had before is not normal. I had to ask her questions just for her to examine me. I would not recommend her to anyone .

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

This is the worst care I have ever experienced. For 14 years I had Sutter doctors, but was forced to change. I have never been able to reach my doctor nor even a person who has ever met me. The doctor and her staff have absolutely no concern for their patients and all have their heads up their asses. It's difficult to get a simple prescription filled. And when she denies a medication I have been taking for 8 years I am not so much as given a phone call. Heaven forbid I was actually sick. She and her staff are unresponsive, robotic morons that only give answers fed to them by some pamphlet and only point fingers when asked what the h*ll is going on. STAY AWAY FROM HER AND THIS CLINIC!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014