Ratings for Dr. Hennah K. Hashmi

Dr. Hashmi is an abysmal Dr. She doesn't have very much knowledge about Chronic illness and is also unwilling to educate herself. She is also a horrible communicator when it comes to making patient plans. She is rude, her bedside manner is horrible. She doesn't understand that a patient with a chronic illness knows their body better than the doctors,.. we've had that med before we know it won't work, try something else. She's insane, the definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. 3 times she repeated the same patient discharge plan and 3 times home health nurses said it was a bad plan, then we got dropped by her for "medical noncomplience" which looks bad on her medical record. This isn't the first time we've ran into a doctor who used this excuse and it won't be the last.. All I can say is what do you call a doctor who gets C's and D's in school? Well unfortunately you still have to call them doctor. (her lack of understanding and unwillingness to learn tells me she did not graduate top of her class. if she did, I'd be surprized.)

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Dr. Hashmi was very rude, and did not want to work with me at all. She hardly ever did anything she said she'd do, and when she realised I have numerous chronic health issues, she claimed I was "noncompliant" so she could drop me so she didn't have to actually do some research and learn about things she doens't know. She thinks she knows everything and actually at one point told me my disease "isn't real". If you only get the sniffles once or twice a year she's ok, but don't expect her to have any real knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

This doctor comes across as very judgmental and extremely biased about people in KY.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

The doctor is wonderful, the staff are wonderful. I am very happy to have found them.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

My girlfriend has a hard time warming up to doctors and has a lot of anxiety about meeting new people. But, Hashmi was very nice and wasn't hard to warm up to. Happy we finally found a decent female doctor in the area that actually seems like they're trying to help.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013