Ratings for Dr. Bobby Pourziaee

My surgery has healed very well. I love to ride horses and I'm back on the saddle!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

PRP!!! I had no idea how well this was goin to work on torn ankle ligament. But after three injections I was able to play hockey again. I am so thankful I didn't have to have surgery.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

my ingrown was killing me for months. Dr. Pourziaee was able to take care of the problem right away. He's really nice too.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Gentle, kind, intelligent, caring doctor. Go see him!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Pourziaee is by far one of the most caring, intelligent, thoughtful podiatrist I have had the experience with. I am 74 years old so I've seen a few in my day. So grateful for his skilled hand and intellect.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

The doctor did surgery for my hammertoe. The whole experience went smooth. I felt cared for during the entire experience. I'm so happy I did it. Definitely recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

After going to 2 other podiatrists, I was referred to Dr. Bobby. I was able to get an appointment with his office very quickly. His front office staff was very professional and kind. I was seen within 5 mins of arriving. This Dr. spent 45 minutes with explaining my condition to me. I felt I could ask any question and didn't feel rushed. I went with what he recommended and within 2 weeks my feet felt significantly better. I feel very blessed to have met such a smart caring doctor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

What a refreshing joy to go into this office and actually get better!! He did PRP and my torn tendon healed. I didn't have to endmute surgery!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I love this DR and his staff. The DR did surgery on my left foot after trying non surgical methods first. I'm so happy I went to him because I can snowboard and hike again pain free!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I had a major reconstructive foot surgery by this doctor. After three months of healing I am finally able to get back on my bike and ride. It was the happiest day. My experience with him and his staff was amazing. I felt taken care of the entire time. I'm so happy I went with him for this big decision.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015