Ratings for Dr. Bobby Pourziaee

Rodeo Drive Podiatry Is The Right Choice For You! I have been a client/patient of Doctor Bobby Pourziaee for several years from when he had his previous office out in West Los Angeles and as of August of 2012, he recently moved to his permanent office location out in beautiful Beverly Hills, California! His office is beautiful. I absolutely enjoy coming here very, very much! I especially enjoyed viewing his front office because the Top of his Front Office Desk Sparkles and Glows which is very inspiring to the eyes! You have to come and see it for yourself. I was quite amazed! Furthermore, his staff are very courteous and very polite. Back on Sunday, November 18, 2012, I was actually able to even get an appointment to come on the very same day and Wynter was the person who greeted me and offered me water and was very kind and understanding towards my needs. After meeting her, I was introduced to Sharon who was my Massage and Physical Therapist who is Excellent and comes equipped with Fantastic, Strong Hands that Relieved and Removed ALL of my stress and Tension out of my Back and Neck. I was very much impressed with her work! Then after my one hour massage session was finished, I was then introduced to Tam who was my Medical Pedicurist who also happens to be a Registered Nurse! She was very good also and took really good care of my feet and especially my toenails and cuticles that needed cutting very badly. Lol. With Tam, she also checked my blood pressure and pulse and this was good because How many Pedicurists come with this kind of extra knowledge? Serious. Overall, I would Highly and More than Recommend Rodeo Drive Podiatry and the staff to anyone looking for a good Massage/ Physical Therapy, a good Pedicure, or who need an Expert Podiatrist/Surgeon in which Doctor Bobby Pourziaee is and this man, of course is Incredible as well because he was the doctor who performed my Achilles Tendon Lengthening Surgery on both of my feet several years ago and without him, I would Not be walking as well as I am today! So, at the end of the day, I just want to Thank everybody at Rodeo Drive Podiatry for their Excellent Services and for just being there for me and hope that more patients will come to your office in the very near future to enjoy your services just like I did this morning. Sincerely yours, Howard Paul Shore Long Term And Loyal Podiatry Patient /HPS

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

My surgery has healed very well. I love to ride horses and I'm back on the saddle!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

PRP!!! I had no idea how well this was goin to work on torn ankle ligament. But after three injections I was able to play hockey again. I am so thankful I didn't have to have surgery.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

my ingrown was killing me for months. Dr. Pourziaee was able to take care of the problem right away. He's really nice too.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Gentle, kind, intelligent, caring doctor. Go see him!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Pourziaee is by far one of the most caring, intelligent, thoughtful podiatrist I have had the experience with. I am 74 years old so I've seen a few in my day. So grateful for his skilled hand and intellect.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

The doctor did surgery for my hammertoe. The whole experience went smooth. I felt cared for during the entire experience. I'm so happy I did it. Definitely recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

After going to 2 other podiatrists, I was referred to Dr. Bobby. I was able to get an appointment with his office very quickly. His front office staff was very professional and kind. I was seen within 5 mins of arriving. This Dr. spent 45 minutes with explaining my condition to me. I felt I could ask any question and didn't feel rushed. I went with what he recommended and within 2 weeks my feet felt significantly better. I feel very blessed to have met such a smart caring doctor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

What a refreshing joy to go into this office and actually get better!! He did PRP and my torn tendon healed. I didn't have to endmute surgery!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I love this DR and his staff. The DR did surgery on my left foot after trying non surgical methods first. I'm so happy I went to him because I can snowboard and hike again pain free!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015