You may also like

Gentle, kind, intelligent, caring doctor. Go see him!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Pourziaee is by far one of the most caring, intelligent, thoughtful podiatrist I have had the experience with. I am 74 years old so I've seen a few in my day. So grateful for his skilled hand and intellect.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

The doctor did surgery for my hammertoe. The whole experience went smooth. I felt cared for during the entire experience. I'm so happy I did it. Definitely recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

After going to 2 other podiatrists, I was referred to Dr. Bobby. I was able to get an appointment with his office very quickly. His front office staff was very professional and kind. I was seen within 5 mins of arriving. This Dr. spent 45 minutes with explaining my condition to me. I felt I could ask any question and didn't feel rushed. I went with what he recommended and within 2 weeks my feet felt significantly better. I feel very blessed to have met such a smart caring doctor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I love this DR and his staff. The DR did surgery on my left foot after trying non surgical methods first. I'm so happy I went to him because I can snowboard and hike again pain free!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I had a major reconstructive foot surgery by this doctor. After three months of healing I am finally able to get back on my bike and ride. It was the happiest day. My experience with him and his staff was amazing. I felt taken care of the entire time. I'm so happy I went with him for this big decision.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Doctor Bobby Pourziaee is the BEST Podiatrist in the World! I absolutely enjoy coming to see him and his staff for their various treatments which includes: Massages, Pedicures, Cortisone Treatments in my Achilles Tendon area of my feet, etc. Doctor Pourziaee is a Very Caring Man who knows FEET Very Well and he was the man who did my Achilles Tendon Lengthening Surgeries on BOTH of my feet several years ago! Furthermore, he also has Excellent Staff which include: Glanny, the Receptionist and River and Sharon, the Massage Therapists. I would would than Highly Recommend Rodeo Drive Podiatry to anyone looking for Excellent Foot Care and by the way, they now have a Very High Class Spa next door as well to check out! Thank you for all of the Years of Your Hard Work and Sincere Dedication to my Foot Care and Well Being Needs! Sincerely yours, Howard Paul Shore, Lifetime Podiatry Client

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

Dr. Bobby Pourziaee's Credentials

• Blue Shield California
Healthnet
MSP/BC Med
Multiplan

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Gentle, kind, intelligent, caring doctor. Go see him!"

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pourziaee is by far one of the most caring, intelligent, thoughtful podiatrist I have had the experience with. I am 74 years old so I've seen a few in my da..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The doctor did surgery for my hammertoe. The whole experience went smooth. I felt cared for during the entire experience. I'm so happy I did it. Definitely reco..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After going to 2 other podiatrists, I was referred to Dr. Bobby. I was able to get an appointment with his office very quickly. His front office staff was very..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a refreshing joy to go into this office and actually get better!! He did PRP and my torn tendon healed. I didn't have to endmute surgery!!"

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love this DR and his staff. The DR did surgery on my left foot after trying non surgical methods first. I'm so happy I went to him because I can snowboard an..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a major reconstructive foot surgery by this doctor. After three months of healing I am finally able to get back on my bike and ride. It was the happiest d..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. pourziaee saved my foot clear and simple. I would not be walking without his expertise. My family and I are forever grateful."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Exceptional Dr. Professional, took care of my pain right away. Office staff is warm. They were very clear with my benefits and costs. Would highly recommend."

September 3, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=37133'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=37133'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014