Ratings for Dr. Anna V. Kleyman

I've been seeing Dr. Kleyman for just under two years. She seems to really care and if there is a medical issue that she is not so familiar with, she will direct me to the best specialists. She really makes you feel like you are her top priority when you are there. I plan to continue on with her for as long as I live in the area.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

She has been my primary GP for over 6 years. Excellent in every way. She Listens, there{s no rush, whatever{s going on with you takes 1st priority. Cannot recommend highly enough. Also best general doc I{ve ever encountered.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Kleyman always spends a sufficient amount of time and truly seems to care about me. She will take the time to listen, and is a very sweet lady. She has been the best Dr. I've had.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

After seeing Dr. Kleyman for the first time, at first I thought she was very nice and spent sufficient time with me. A week later, I received a letter from someone in their office stating that I was not honest with my doctor, and that she would no longer be able to treat me. I have been attempting to contact her to find out what is going on, what they are talking about, and get referred to someone in public relations. I am extremely distraught, upset and angry that she will not contact me. I was COMPLETELY truthful with her in every way.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013