Ratings for Dr. Duana C. Meseyton

I have a hard time finding doctors I click with, but I dig this doc. She's real. Not at all pretentious or haughty. She doesn't think she knows your body so much better than you. She listens up when you say 'it's like this' or 'it's like that'. And she feels like she's been looking forward to seeing me all day when she walks in. She's probably like that with everybody, but so long as she's like that with me, it's all good. Now, I was gonna leave this place she's at now, Clay Platte Family Medicine; but I needed a doc urgently, and she was available, so I took her. I usually do my digs on a doctor before I see them, because I have auto-immune syndrome, so it's hard to find a decent coordinating doctor. First time I saw her, I went to her for something unrelated. I loved her so much that I stayed with her, and now my whole family goes to her. My little one and my hubby too. We all go. And, straight up, if Dr. M leaves CPFM, we'll leave, too. That's just how it is.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014