Ratings for Dr. Tahera Ali

Had a physical scheduled with Dr. Tahera Ali. 1. Office failed to inform me not to eat before the blood work, so I HAD TO COME IN TWICE. Dr. apologized, and blamed it on the snow storm. 2. NURSES ARE INCOMPETENT and could not explain the purpose of the tests they were performing. In fact they were very busy borrowing stethoscope from each other like the whole office only has 1. 3. Doctors office failed to call me with blood work results. They said they "got busy tone", though they didn't bother to call my mobile phone. 4. When I called in to discuss my blood work I WAS BEING FORCED TO COME IN AGAIN FOR A FOLLOW UP and DR. ALI REFUSED TO DISCUSS MY TEST RESULTS OVER THE PHONE. 5. Eventually they told me that doctor will call me, but she never did. What I think is happening here is Dr. Ali is doing everything possible to generate multiple visits and charge insurance as much as possible. The fact that the doctor's office refused to call me back to discuss results shows how Dr. Ali cares for her patients.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017