Ratings for Dr. Melissa E. Carlson

I can't say enough about Dr. Carlson. I saw her when i was pregnant, she is very efficient and has such an easy bed side manner. She puts me at ease like no other obgyn.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

She actually reads your chart and familiarize herself with your case before she sees you. She's very professional.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

I have been using Dr. Carlson since I moved to West Palm Beach. Since I am past child-bearing age, I usually only see her once a year. She always remembers me and she always takes as much time as necessary to answer my questions and address my concerns. She's terrific!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

I found Dr. Carlson to be very knowledgable during a problem that arose during my pregnancy and close to my delivery date. She took time to explain the options and was always available for questions. Easy to talk to and put me at ease. Dr. Carlson and staff and Dr. Pass & Fern are a great group of doctors and I will continue to visit their office.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

She was an excellent surgeon and I healed well from my cesarean.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2006

Dr. Melissa E. Carlson's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wellington, FL