Ratings for Dr. Brian D. Eiche

He was make me feel like I stupid because I english second language. I try talk to him he smirk say he not understand me. I ask for translator then.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Eiche (if you can call him a doctor) was the worst emergency room doctor I have ever experienced and I have lymphoma so I know a thing or two about emergency room doctors good and bad. His bedside manner was nearly absent. His care was non-existent. He dismissed everything I said even though I know A LOT about my condition but he apparently thought his iPhone App knew more about my body than I did. There was so much ego in such a little body (sorry, that's mean). OK I'm going to say one more wrong thing... but this doctor looked like Doogie Houser. I looked at when he got his medical license and maybe that explains. He hasn't even been licensed in Wisconsin for 2 years yet. I think his inexperience shows and it sucks I had to pay $2800+ for the "talking to" with a "doctor" who 1) never sat down, he always stood like he was trying to prove dominance, 2) dismissed concerns I had abt my pain flaring up, caring more abt his phone than me. Stay far away from Community Memorial Hospital!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013