Ratings for Dr. Janelle M. King

I was late for first apt due to road conditions from storm on previous night. I phoned when we saw we would be a few minutes late. Staff-polite and understanding. I was told I would still be seen. Apt was w the PA. Due to a miscommunication, PA was gone when I arrived. I wasn't at all upset, as my "few minutes" turned into a half hr late as several large branches on our road. I had called again so when the staff discovered the mistake Dr. King was asked if she would see me: no problem. Easily diagnosed a problem my primary physician had ignored for years the medicine is doing wonderfully! My primary had convinced me this was something no one could do anything about I'm glad to find out it could be fixed.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I was very pleased with the knowledge and the time the doctor took with me. The office staff was very pleasant and I would recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014