Ratings for Dr. Erik J. Soine

Dr Soine and his entire staff are extremely welcoming and kind. Dr Soine took his time and explained everything to me. I would recommend Dr Soine and his office to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I was very pleased with Dr. Soine and the staff. They were pleasant and very caring.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Soine is the best doctor I have seen for anything, ever. He and his staff are kind, knowledgeable, caring, professional, offer many treatment options and partner with the patient for best services and results. Dr. Soine and his staff provide excellent patient education and are immediatley available to answer questions. Bobby, his Office Manager, is fantastic, knowledgable, well-educated in the field of dermatology and very resourceful. Laura, his Nurse Practitioner, is wonderful, accessible, incredibly talented and a huge asset to the practice. Don't go anywhere else for aesthetic/dermatological services without trying Dr. Soine first. Best "bedside manner" ever.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I came in early and was done with my appointment five minutes before my original appointment time. Dr. Soinewas very knowledgeable with whatever questions I had for him. I would recommend him to whomever needs a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Soine and his staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Soine was very helpful and knowledgeable about my diagnosis.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014