Ratings for Anna M. Bovee

This lady needs a lesson in professionalism and shouldn't be employed at a Family Medical clinic.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

At a recent Prompt Care visit, Anna interfered when I was disciplining one of my children that refused to stay seated in the exam room. She abruptly commanded my child to 'sit down.' The next time my child stood up, she quickly ordered him to sit on a chair outside the exam room door and asked the Nurses 'to keep an eye out.' My child sat for the remainder of the visit. She proceeded to try and shame my child's behavior again as we left the PC area. In my opinion, her decision to overstep and discipline someone else's child is not acceptable. If my child had been acting in an unsafe manner or any way that was preventing her from doing her job, I could understand having a low tolerance to the situation, however that was not the case. She's also a parent, and I'm sure at one time she has been in the same scenario of trying to manage young children after a long wait at a doctor's office. I truly appreciate the Healthcare professionals that have patience for young children.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I went to urgent care for while in distress. This woman treated me as a drug addict without a single question about my distress. She noted my critical high BP and told me I needed to be at the ER. Asked if I had a ride. When I replied through tears and distress NO she responded with be careful on the road u could have a stroke. She was not with me for more than 2 minutes without turning me away. I will be filing a formal negligence report about this woman and her performance. Gross and inexcusable dr.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014