Ratings for Dr. Greg J. Adamson

Adamson did a quad tendon reattachment on me! The surgery failed, due to the fact, that contrary to commom medical procedures, he usesd a cheap flimsey rubber brace after surgery, instead of as protocol casting the leg, or a clamshell brace. Surgery was Fri morning, and I had post surgery puking and hiccups. SO Monday morning I saw Adamson. The brace was slipping then. I asked him to do something, he wrapped tape around the rubber, to hold to leg! He should of casted the leg. Adamsom did the second surgery also, thus the first as he knew failed due to lack of correct bracing, as a cast. After a MRI showing the quad tear again for 3rd time, he said, no problem, lets do a allo-graph, I will reall sow in the graph, and use a clam-shell brace.I asked why did you not use a clam shell brace for the failed surergy you did? I sould have sued him, but statutes expired.

Submitted January 24, 2014

I second everything that has been written about Dr. Adamson -- terrific surgeon, great bedside manner! His staff is extremely helpful and patient. He considers other, less expensive, options, before surgery. Because he takes his time with each patient, be sure to bring reading materials when you go for appointments. You'll probably have to wait.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Adamson is a class act and a conservative surgeon who tries many other means of healing before suggesting surgery. He listens to you and doesn't rush you off. Three members of my family have gone to him. I can't say enought about this guy.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

He's simply the best - extremely knowledgeable, an excellent surgeon (but not at all eager to operate if not needed) and an amazing bedside manner. He was recommended to me as the best buy in LA by other doc's who use him as their personal orthopod. We're moving out of the area, but I'll travel over 300 miles to continue to see him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2008

Dr. Adamson is one of the most knowledgeble men in the state when it comes to orthopedics and sports medicine. It is clear that he takes his time with each of his patients and it shows in his careful assesment and treatment of each of them. I have NEVER heard a bad thing about him and would recommend him to everyone. He is one out of two doctors in that practice I would see. Dont waste your time seeing anyone else for your shoulder, knee, elbow or ankle. He's top notch.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2006

Dr. Greg J. Adamson's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pasadena, CA