Ratings for Dr. Kathleen C. Sales

The Best of the Best. My Mother hunted for the best Psychiatrist for me. She had may contacts due to Her years as a Volunteer. Dr. Kathleen Sales saved my life. I was horribly depressed until She figured out what would help..

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Dr. Sales was first class and very helpful. Personable and comfortable environment.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Diagnosed and treated me correctly on the first "try" when I had gone 10 years with several other doctors who couldn't figure it out. My life is so much better and I owe it to Dr. Sales. She has a wonderful personality and answers questions thoroughly. I've never felt rushed in her office and I've also never waited more than a couple of minutes for her.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Dr. Sales was first introduced to me because I was going down hill fast under the care of a worse Doctor. Yes Indeed She knows "Here Stuff." She in incredible in Psychaitric Pharmacology and Brain physiology. This was imparitive! Who want's a Psychiatrist using You as a lab rat? She also has a nice personality & actually cares about Her clients. It's hard thinking of my life with out Dr. Sales.Actually I'd most likly not be here at all.She's well worth the drive.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2006

Dr. Kathleen C. Sales's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1972)

Delta Dental