Ratings for Dr. David P. Page

Very inept. I had balance problems. He prescribed a cane and walker. I went to another doctor. Had an MRI and eventually a shunt due to crebral spinal fluid. Stay away from this jerk.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Page for several years. He is very knowledgeable and takes time to listen and explain things to you. He is a good and kind doctor.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I would like to tell everyone who is wanting to see this guy please look else where. He is very rude and doesn't know much about anything unless he looks it up on Google. I have hormonal issues and am in pain all the time with having cysts on my ovaries, back pain, and abdominal pain. I was seeing him for years and all he can say to me is you are fat and need to lose weight. "Watch your portion size and do more aerobics." I tell you he could care less about how you feel. I am a little over weight, but I am not obese. My weight is 160 at the moment and I keep losing it. How about instead of saying im fat and need to lose weight, go over a diet plan with me that would fit me best. Or at least listen to what I have to say and not say it over me.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

I wanted a change in my primary, a fresh look at my medical conditions and I heard of Dr. Page. The appointment was on schedule he was running on time. Once into his office he kept asking me was I sure I had this ailment. I assured him I did that four specialists had diagnosed the problem. Still he continued to be skeptical. He settled on one of my prescriptions that he didn't like and said I would come off of it. Since he hadn't received my file from my previous primary . Since he hadn't seen my file yet I asked that we wait. 2nd visit, he had the file. He agreed with the four doctors but he still wanted my medicine. He said he would put me on an over the counter drug. I hadn't been on over the counter drugs for the problem in 30 yrs. I found him to be arrogant, snobbish, and unfriendly. I'm not sure but perhaps he was threatened by a female with as much education as he. I did not go back and I have not regretted that decision.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

With numerous health issues over a lifetime, Dr. Page ranks up there with the best. I have full confidence with his ability and judgment. Only minor negative ( and not directly reflective upon him) is the occasional long wait time. However when compared to most others, I must stress is is only infrequent,and a great distance from the worst. Overall: excellent I'd recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Good internist. Takes time to understand his patients. Seems pretty conservative (in a good way) with respect to treatment options.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Worse Doctor visit experience I have had. Seemed to have little real concern, did not listen to what I was expressing to him. Had his nose in his computer most of the time. Staff and Dr gave me the impression I was not welcomed. Did little for my medical problem. I changed my Primary. Much better now.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Very thorough snd knowlegible. Takes time to listen to your problems. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Dr. Page is a fine Dr. and I was shocked to hear that he would not take medicaid patients. I understand that he has to make a living but at least treat children on medicaid. Only by the grace of God anyone could be in that position. I hope that I am wrong on this and he does take some medicaid patients. Thank you a Parent if you do.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2009

A very nice man. I hope he does not get involved with the local Drs that cover for each others mistakes. He is a breath of fresh air and well educated. He is greatly needed in the community.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

Dr. David P. Page's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Fernandina Beach, FL