Ratings for Carrie A. Chandler

Love Carrie Chandler! I have seen her and each visit has left me more impressed. I am seen usually without much waiting, and no matter the reason for my visit, I have always felt like I was important. Carrie takes time to talk about reason for visit, options available and then I was treated with care concern and no rush during my appointments. Female issues are private and personal at times and to have a doctor and a staff that makes me feel safe, secure, and comfortable is huge. I'm so grateful to have Carrie as someone I can trust with all my female medical issues. I have sent friends and my daughters to Carrie and Dr. Smiths office. I highly recommend Carrie if you are someone not fully at ease when it comes to female issues because after one time with Carrie you will feel more at ease and able to address anything and know that you will receive complete care and that you truly matter as a person to her and that she is doing all she can for you. Awesome PA and great person!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014