You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mohammad Reza Ahmadinia

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

He delivered my two daughters I would/do refer him

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

I am a nurse so I tend to judge health providers more harshly. His staff was consistently rude and unhelpful. He also thinks that if a woman gets cervical cancer her entire cervix must come out! I am glad my cancer was found in a different state with competent medical professionals. I shudder to think how many women had their cervixes removed by him when it is not necessary! He also claims he studied at Johns Hopkins but I've seen no proof of this. He was my primary care MD as well as my gynecologist, and when I began to suffer from migraines he insisted it was because I suddenly developed schizophrenia, when that is not the case. I was successfully treated for migraines by another more competent MD. I would not recommend him to anyone. His manner is short and rude, and his staff is just as bad. I've waited over an hour to see him on a day he was IN office. I had nothing but problems with this MD and I would never ever refer anyone to him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Ahmadinia for years (when I had insurance) and I was glad that I was able to see him now that I have to use Medi-Cal. I was diagnosed with cervical cancer when I was 19 and had a horrible Dr. and I asked to be reffered to a new Dr. (which happened to be Dr. Ahmadinia), He made me feel very comfortable and helped me understand what was going on. Luckily I am fine now and we were able to get rid of the cervical cancer! 6 years later and Im now pregnant and was worried about the Dr. I would be seeing, I knew I wanted Dr. Ahmadinia to be my Dr. and luckily he is! I completely trust him! The only issue I do have is with his office staff Ann and Lynn, they are so rude both on the phone and in person! And sometimes the waiting times can get a little lengthy, but he does leave for deliveries and other emergencies, so Im willing to wait!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

I saw him through out my whole pregnancy. When it came time to deliver, I had many complications, the doctor insisted on inducing me and many other woman. He treated us like cattle. He had no idea how big my baby was going to be, because he forgot my last ultrasound. He broke my water and left me for 19 hrs. In labor and in pain. StMarys Hospital set up my epidiral and never gave me the pain meds. Dr. Ahmadinia never checked to find out why. Well, it was because the anestesiaologist was new and when they ran out of the drip she didn't know how to mix more. When I was finally at 10 cent.,doctor Ahmadinia wanted to wait another 19 hrs. to deliver me. My baby was in distress because of his negligence and he didn't want to deliver my baby. It was the scariest moment of my life. He jeapordized are lives. I Finally, I got another doctor and my baby was delivered a few hrs. later. my baby was blue all over and wasn't breathing, If I had waited longer my baby would have died.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

If any future or past reviewers read this post, please include if Dr. A asked you to switch to a different Medical Group and state from who to who and his reasons why. I would LOVE to know.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

I was alone and he was very compassionate and checked on me several times because I had no support.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

Dr. Ahmadina delivered my two youngest children as well as caring for me my entire pregnancies. He always seemed relaxed and caring during my visits and answered all my questions. My last child was just shy of 10 lbs and he delivered her vaginally without any problems, never once suggested a C-section. I have been to 4 other ob's and Dr. Ahmadinia is the only one that made me feel like a human and not just another patient. His office time can be lengthy but he does leave during office hours to check on patients in the hospital and to do deliveries. Glad he does or some other doctor would have delivered my baby via C-section. I believe the occasional extra time I spend in office is worth the care I and others receive both in office and at the hospital. I cannot recommend any OB higher than Dr. Ahmadina. I've recommended him to all my family and friends, including my oldest daughter and my mother.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr. Ahmadinia would definitely have to be the best doctor I have ever seen. Although sometimes you will be waiting, he is definitely worth the wait. It is not always easy to find a doctor that really cares about their patient, but he does. He was my doctor with both my children, and will be with my third as well. I find it surprising that anyone would think anything else. He is truly a good man.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

I got a referral to see dr. ahmadinia by blue shield (2005). I feel very comfortable with dr. ahmadinia as my ob/gyn. he listens & cares about me as his patient. Other ob/gyn's I have been to haven't been that great. I have had 3 surgeries with dr. ahmadinia- due to endometriosis (cysts on ovary). I switched to Dr. wade, only due to dr. ahmadinia was pretty busy. With dr. wade she didn't seem to really address anything going on with me; I've been having stomach pain; not addressed by dr. wade. So I have switched back to dr. ahmadinia. dr. ahmadinia did address my stomach pain. He said before He goes in & does a 4th surgery & opens me up again he wants to get the stomach pain addressed, in case it's not related to endometriosis. With dr. ahmadinia I have been able to get an appt. pretty quickly after getting a referral.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Dr. Mohammad Reza Ahmadinia's Credentials

HealthPartners
Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Molina
Pacificare

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to him with my son 5 years ago and now I am going back for this pregnancy and I couldnt be happier he's amazing!!"

December 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " He delivered my two daughters I would/do refer him"

August 12, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Mohammad Raza" to "Mohammad Reza"

October 15, 2013