Ratings for Dr. Vinna D. Humphries

This Dr make her patients make appt to discuss the most random topics you can imagine so she can charge the insurance and sometimes when you get to the office she ask you why you are there for? she always jumping from patient to patient like a chicken with her head cut off and she dont pay attention to your needs not even if you are a high risk patient with serious disease ones I request from her to get the flu shot and she was not listening to me and she almost give me the H1N1 shot without my consent when I find out what the shot was for I dinied to have it an she got mad at me. That day I spend around 1 hr waiting for her to sit and talk to me about what was going on with my health it never happend, and a week later she send me a letter stating that she was not longer providing her services to me.I went to her office to pick up a referer that I was supose to get from her before all this happend and she said that she send it when she didnt,her staff is also diferent every time you go

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

I needed medical papers filled out and she told me that she didn't have the time or the staff to fill them out for me. She is very scatterbrained. She has a terrible turnover rate for her employees. There is new staff everytime I go in. She always wants you to come in for no reason just so she can bill your insurance. I choose her because she was easy to get in to. I should have tried harder.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Office staff is extremely rude and unprofessional.. They make appointments but when you show up, you have NO appointment.. this has happened to be 5 times and I haven't even seen their doctor yet. They are really unorganized and they don't care about their patients, The LAST time I went in, they told me I had no appointment when I had their appointment card IN HAND. I walked out and changed my doctor. I NEVER even got to see Vinna, just their rude and unorganized office staff.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

I have never been so disappointed in a physician as I have been with Vinna Humphries. She seems very absent minded. She doesn't seem to 'bond' with her patients. I have seen her multiple times and she always makes up the most random reason I'm coming to see her when it's written out right in front of her. She doesn't seem to censor anything. I had an appointment on a day she was 'under the weather' herself and could hear her puking from the waiting room. It was completely unprofessional. She really doesn't follow up with anything. I understand that doctors are busy but please give an appropriate amount of time to each patient. I always felt rushed. I never got out exactly what I wanted to say. Waiting times were ridiculous. I am finding a new doctor and will be glad to not go back to Dr. Humphries. I will say that the receptionist is extremely kind, as is another nurse that is working there. I was just annoyed with Humphries herself! Save your time and find a REAL doctor.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Vinna D. Humphries's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Commercial Insurance Company