You may also like

Rate Dr. Mitchell D. Kaye

Dr. Mitchell D. Kaye's Ratings

I had 2 surgeries for medical reasons and was so pleased with the experience, I decided, somewhat impulsively, to have a couple of cosmetic procedures done. After making that decision, I felt a bit guilty about spending that kind of money on myself for vanity's sake. Well, I don't feel guilty now! I am thrilled with the results and wish I would have done it years earlier. I give all credit to Dr. Kaye and his staff . Dr. Kaye is very professional, but also personable. He listens, but he will tell you straight up what he can and cannot do for you. He has mad skills and his staff will tell you so . Love their loyalty to him. Staff is great and go out of their way to take care of you. Highly recommend !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Personable, wise and skilled doctor! How did our small town get him? My surgery apparently isn't too common and I consulted doctors in two big cities who turned me away before I found Dr. Kaye. I was so impressed and so happy with the results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2830801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr Kaye is the best. Professional, knowledgable, empathic, very helpful and perfectionist about his work. I liked my breasts before I went in for augmentation and lift (but I wanted to love them) so I went in with high expectations. Dr Kaye helped me make a decision for what size to get. I love my new breasts and can't stop looking at them. It's been about 2 months post op so the final shape isnt set yet, but each day I am pleasantly surprised- they improve daily. I had a small infection a week after the surgery, and dr Kaye met me on a Sunday to check them out and prescribed meds that took care of it. Dr Kaye's staff is so friendly and helpful, I can't say enough about them-polite, helpful, just really nice people. I highly recommend dr Kaye and I tell all my friends who are looking for a surgeon to call and get a consult. It was worth every penny.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2406312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

My experience with Dr. Kaye and his staff was absolutely wonderful! They were professional and courteous at all times. Dr Kaye really listened to my desired outcome and I couldn't be more happy with the results of my breast lift and augmentation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][672882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

Dr. Kaye and his staff were courteous and kind at every visit. My procedure went smoothly and my results are phenomenal! I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][672881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

Dr. Kaye and his staff were very detailed and friendly. I felt very comfortable at every appointment and am thrilled with my results! You can't ask for a better, more thorough doctor and staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][672880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

Ecellent service and quality performed. I am pleased with my results and will go to Dr. Kaye for any other cosmetic surgery in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][672879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

The staff was wonderful and Dr. Kaye was extremely knowledgeable in everything. He and his staff gave me upfront and completely honest answers and did everything to help me in my recovery process. Even when I had a reaction to paper tape adhesive they quickly got me in and got me treated and made sure to follow up to make sure I actually healed. I could not think of anybody else I would recommend to do surgery to a friend or family member. Thank you so much Dr. Kaye.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][672878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2013

Dr. Kaye and his staff were very helpful with discussing the expectations as well as making sure I was pleased with the results post op. They took their time to answer any questions and continued the care after the surgery. Dr. Kaye is wonderful and I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][672877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2013

Dr. Kaye and his staff are second to NONE! Concerns, questions and information about my procedure were patiently shared with my husband and myself. Exceeded my expectations! I look so natural and feel so great. I recommend everyone go see Dr. Kaye!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][672876].votes_count ]]