Ratings for Dr. Robert T. Hogg

As a foster adoptive mother of five I would drive clear across town to have him treat my kids and myself. My kids are grown but they all still love doctor hoho as David called him . He is a calm respectful caring doctor.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr Hogg has been my doctor for years and is now my children's doctor. He is medically very knowledgeable, knows your family, and really seems to care. We have called in the afternoon with health concerns about our children and he has met us at his office after hours to fit them in. He never seems rushed when seeing you, which leads into my one complaint. Unless you have the first appointment of the day, he is always behind schedule. I know this is because he spends time with his patients, but it is still annoying to have to wait anywhere from 10-30 minutes for him to come in. Other then that, he is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Excellent caring physician. Highl;y recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Hogg was the last doctor to see my son before he dies of pneumonia. He snet my son Spike Perry home with anti depressants, Vicodan and an anti inflamatory drug. My son dies two days later. He is not competant to practice medice in my opinion.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Hogg remembers you and your family when you come for a visit. He's very good about seeing the whole picture. He's also very conservative in his treatment in that he won't just throw medication at you, instead he will try to get to the root of the problem and work with you. Very helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2006

Dr. Robert T. Hogg's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)