Ratings for Sharon D. Owens

This woman is confused. She works at RCMC as FNP. She walks around with the Dr.s when doing rounds and has no clue. She basically repeats what the doctors say to look good. I was placed there for a week to get blood transfusion and these people could not type blood. I laid there for 4 days with nothing with a blood level of 4. These people were waiting for me to code. The morning before IeEFT, Sharon Owens came around and said "Your blood is just falling 1 point a day? I was at a 4 which my kidneys were shutting down as well as my heart. She was crazy as hell and had no clue about blood or hemoglobin. My wife transfered me to Johnson City and I was rushed to ICU and after maybe an hour, I was receiving blood. Took them no time to figure it out. They were so pissed at C-Health Staff (Illiterate) and RCMC doctors. I lived thanks to the good lord and never, ever go to RCMC or C Health. Cherish your life, the people or innaproriate trained.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014