Ratings for Darcelle P. Wampler

I was a first time patient with skin cancer concerns. She literally came in with a magnifying glass & said " its nothing" . I suggested a biopsy. She agreed ang did a scraping of my skin lesions. If she truly believed it was " nothing" why would she cut pieces of my skin off. I felt she rushed my appt.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

worst dermatologist ever!!! Felt like she didnt care at all was rushed through my appointment and was not helpful at all....avoid!!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Horrible dermatologist. Felt completely rushed through my appointment, every time I was finished asking a question she would take a step towards the door. I could tell she didn't care about my concerns or my questions. It was pretty obvious that she just wanted to be finished with my appointment and she gave bad advice to me. If you schedule an appointment at this office, make sure you request to see a different dermatologist otherwise it will not be worth your time. Don't see darcelle wampler.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015