Ratings for Susan L. Kaeser

Mrs. Kaeser is kind as well as intelligent and knowledgeable. I love her natural remedies and professional advice. For 24 years, we did not know what was wrong with our son and in 1 visit she recognized the problem and he's finally healed. My son refuses to see any other medical staff and will reschedule until he is sure he gets Mrs. Kaeser. Bottom line, if she ever leaves her present location at True Health, we will be following her.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Mrs. Kaeser is awesome. I have been dealing with an infection for four years. I have had doctors who treated me as a hypochondriac. I have had others lie to my face just to get me out of the office because I did not have insurance. Susan is very intelligent and kind. She took all the time that was required and helped me diagnose a simple bacterial infection that evaded other medical clinics for years. I only wish I would have went to CFFHC sooner.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014