Ratings for Keith A. Wichinski

I been to many PCPs and struggle with some birth issues. Dr keith came into my life and I am doing much better. I know he works for a lot of people but with me he helped me out because my medicaid had run out. He still saw me and also talked to places and got me my medicines I really need. I could never thank him enough and I will always go see him, he is my angel and I can live normal as my illnesses allow me to because of him. The new staff short lady was very nice and even help me walk to my chair. this practice is very busy and I know Dr keith is probably helping other people like he helped me so I don't mind waiting. I'd wait all day just to see him. Thank you God for putting him in my path. and I pray he continue to be a PCP because if not the neighborhood will go without free services for those who need it. He helps people that other doctors wont take because they have no insurance or no money.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017