Ratings for Dr. Kent A. Logan

Mis read EEG! Get a 2nd. OPINION! Given anti-seizure meds when NOT needed! Would NOT recommend!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

I was unhappy with my experience to a T. I experienced what I could only describe as a very bad vibe to the whole doctor <--> patient interaction and felt that the entire appointment was essentially a waste that day. I have a generalized seizure disorder and this condition was, I felt, never really touched on in our meeting. I was very uncomfortable during the appointment and with this sort of doctor, especially, a patient's comfort level is essential. Sadly I would not recommend Dr. Logan to others looking for a neurologist. The staff in the office were very pleasant however and very helpful greeting me with paperwork and answering all my questions.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

I went to Dr Logan once with a serious brain condition that required surgery however he told me I had just a normal variation and nothing to worry about. Glad I didn't listen to him and went and found a real doctor. My sister has seizure disorder and he hasn't been able to help her or tell her why she has them and my friend had also seen him who ended up in the er after he drained her spinal fluid and only made her worse. Even other doctors in the area think that he should not be in practice. I normally do not say anything bad about anyone but when it comes to your health and life it needs to be said. I would not recommend Dr Logan to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Dr. Logan is my Dr for Multiple Sclerosis. Having it himself it gives him extra insite into the unique problems with this disease. He also treats another member of my family for neuropathy. He is a caring, good natured, gentle doctor who truly cares about his patients( a rarity these days ). His staff is top notch as well.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

Went to Dr. Logan for 2 years and suffered with my problem every day. Finally got tired of not having a diagnosis and went to another Doctor who got it the first visit. I wasted 2 years of my life on pain.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Rushed through the appoinment. Talks very quickly and seems in a hurry. Diagnosed neuroborreliosis as anxiety.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

I have epilepsy, and Dr. Logan is my Dr. I've had many Neurologist but Dr. Logan really is a cut above the rest. His knowledge and education are obviously very strong, and I am confident about my condition under his care. He is a caring guy, and a good Dr.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2006

Dr. Kent A. Logan's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1995)

Ameritas