Ratings for Dr. Chong S. Kim

DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!!! He removed a small basal cell skin cancer from my face, didn't get it all and I had to return two weeks later for a second surgery. He said the scar would be minimal. I have had to see a plastic surgeon to repair his shoddy work.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Did a surgery in his office. Not seem to follow all necessary procedures.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

A 0 would be realistic. I have been going to him on & off for years but yesterday was the last straw. This man is the biggest sexist; bringing condescending comments and unwanted politics/opinions into appointments. While he was working on my husband, he started ranting about how the current weather was 'God punishing [them]' - the women who had marched around the world on January 20-21st. I am usually incredibly witty, but I was just rendered speechless. Did he really just say that?? Yes, he did. Even the nurse helping out AND my husband - currently getting a camera jammed down his nose - was extremely uncomfortable with his accusations! First, people DO have a right to protest, sir. Second, the weather was incredibly nice DURING the marches. So, if God WAS punishing the women - AND men (I know, it's weird to think that men would include themselves in this important show of solidarity, Dr. Kim) - don't you think God would have brought the wind/rain DURING the protests itself?? Yeeeeah. I hope you don't talk to your daughters, wife, female employees the way you talk to your female patients. I feel for them if you do. Here's my opinion but I doubt you'll take it since I am a mere woman: KEEP YOUR POLITICAL AND SEXIST OPINIONS OUT OF THE OFFICE. Sincerely A happy-to-be former patient

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr Kim is a very good Dr he will tell you the truth

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

condescending, rude, if you don't ask him questiona on what is wrong with you I feel he wouldn't even tell you. His staff is beyond incompetent. He uses dangerous procedures without discussing any risks. Avoid this guy like the plague. When something is wrong you want to feel your doctor is there to do all they can to help, you will never feel this with Dr. Kim. He acts is of treating you is burden on him. I only write this on hopes of saving someone the suffering I did.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Dr. Kim and his associate, Dr. Peter Park, may be good doctors, but I truly believe they're only out to make a buck. I had a needle biopsy done by Dr. Kim. Two weeks later he calls to tell me the results show he didn't get enough tissue, and I need to have the procedure done again. He recommends his associate, Dr. Peter Park, as being less expensive then me going to the hospital. I waited 1 & 1/2 hours past my appointment time for Dr. Park, talked to him for a couple minutes, then waited about 20 minutes more. Dr. Park told me the results should be in in about 2-3 days, and they would be sent to Dr. Kim. If I didn't hear from Dr. Kim, to call his (Dr. Park's) office for the results. Three days later, I get a message from Vera at Dr. Kim's office, saying results are in, call the office. I call, ask for Vera, I am told she's away from her desk, but she would be given a message to call me. Four days later, no response from Vera, so I called Dr. Park for the results and was told I had to come in to discuss it. When I told the woman what Dr. Park told me, about calling for the results, she said she'd leave a message for Dr. Park to call me. That was almost a month ago. No call from either office. Oh....and if they tell you it's a state law that you have to come in for results, that's a lie. I contacted the NJ Medical Board. The medical board said doctors can set their own standards for releasing information....not a law. My advice.....stay away from both of these guys. Oh...and one more thing.....Dr. Park charged 3+times more than Dr. Kim, for the same procedure.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

This guy is a condescending, smarmy, egotistical, no it all who knows nothing. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. He needs to be reported to the ethics board and stripped of his medical license.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr Kim helped me with my Vertigo, unfortunate though he is totally inappropriate!!! in the middle of my treatment he starts asking me how I have S_X (not allowed to put the word meaning relations in here) with the vertigo!!! How dare he ask me such a thing!! Not related to his profession at all he is an ENT not a GYN. I should report him to AMA

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Dr.Kim is very good ENT doctor.He saved my daughter 's life. She is 6 years old had tonsils and adenoids removed. She could not breath, she had them so big. Dr. Kim was so nice and professional . I would recommend . He knows his job very well . Surgery was fast and well done. He is very easy to talk to, he explains everything. His assistant was very nice,and helpful. I like him . He is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr. Kim is an excellent doctor. He has taken care of several ENT problems and all have been resolved thanks to him.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Chong S. Kim's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Holmdel, NJ