Ratings for Dr. Jane L. Rohrer

After finding out I was pregnant received call from nurse explaining that progesterone was low and would need to get prescription from the pharmacy.Was already 8 weeks pregnant at this point. They scheduled my first OB appointment in my 2nd TRIMESTER!! After careful thought and feelings of uneasiness, I called back a couple weeks later to ask why I was not receiving an ultrasound or blood work to confirm that the pills were working. The nurse said she was not sure why I was never scheduled one and gave me an appt for a week later. Found out at 11 week US that there was no baby. First time I met the doc was for her to ask me if I wanted D&C or let things happen naturally. She said I would receive calls periodically to check on my status. 3 weeks passed, never rcvd a call..no pain pills.Nurse said I did not need to come back in afterwards, that my body knew what to do. Dr said my pills delayed inevitable.No personalized care here.Neglected and will never trust them with my care again.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

The Best!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Jane L. Rohrer's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)