Ratings for Dr. Robert Brown

I went in with copious notes, times and background and many thoughts on causes of my condition. He chastised me for playing the doctor and I was there to see him about treatment. I had no problem with his attitude, there was a twinkle behind it. I guess I am comfortable with attitude but I can see if you are sensitive that you might find his manner off putting. He spent time sharing the test results and how to read them, which I value.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2008

During my evaluation, he told me that he did not believe any of the symptoms that I was experiencing. He proceeded to tell me the symptoms that I was experiencing even though he was incorrect. Be wary of him going through your chart as he delved into notes about conditions and other doctor's visits that had no connection to the reason why I was there. After being berated and chastised, I left his office embarrased and shamed into seeking medical care.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2006