Ratings for Dr. Stephen M. Staggs

Dr. Staggs has been great throughout my pregnancy. I suffered a miscarriage earlier in the year and has been very sensitive to my needs on this subsequent pregnancy. My husband also finds him humorous which is great for when he comes with me! I feel I am in great hands with Dr.Staggs and look forward to him being my doctor now that I am new to this area. His staff are also very kind and take time answering questions.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Staggs is one in a million! He truly cares about his patients and spends quality time.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Words can't describe this Doctor to even do him justice. He is an expert, one of the best ever, in his field with a heart for people and helping others. He saved my life!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

this man saved my life. after laboring for a number of hours, i gave birth via c-section and later went on to experience uterine atony and subsequently hemorrhaged. he, in cooperation with my ob - donna crowe and another md= dr. staggs, is the reason i am still here to be a mother, wife, daughter, and friend. he is knowledgeable, skilled, and in my eyes- an angel. i have no words eloquent enough to express my gratitude for him and the staff of nurses who cared for me at baptist hospital. and this star rating doesn't reflect my opinion accurately due to me not knowing the wait time in his office and not being a regular patient of his. but he deserves 10 stars.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr. Staggs was absolutely fantastic! He delivered my teins 3 months early and saved their lives. 3 months later when 1 of them suffered a respiratory arrest and had to be life-flighted to Nashville he came to the NICU to check on her - extremely caring, compassionate and top of his field!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011

The bad ratings speak for themselves.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Dr. Stephen M. Staggs's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

HealthPartners