Ratings for Dr. Janice A. Moody

This woman is rude and condescending. When you are feeling badly and go to a healer to make you feel better, you do NOT need attitude on top of your bad health. Horrible bedside manner. She could have cared less about my health. Luckily, she is not the one in town.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Moody is the best. You get the feeling that you are with a friend who really cares about you. You're never rushed out of there - she takes the time to explain everything and answer any questions. Her office staff is wonderful. I highly recommend Dr Moody.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

i noticed this doctor had some very serious issues immediately but when she threatened to throw me out of her office during a procedure because my cel phone rang, well, frankly she was starting to scare me. she let me stay and finished cleaning my ear, because the assistant confessed he forgot to tell me to shut off the fone. she went on to savage him instead!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Following up on the previous rating. 2 years later, it has come to light through a CAT scan that my sinuses have been infected for TWO YEARS - since Moody did my surgery. Despite me reporting all the symptoms in post-surgical visits, she ignored everything. And I have suffered for 2 long years as a result, with a Chronic Sinus Infection.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

This Doctor goes by her name...Moody. Quick tempered, forgetful and irrational, with anger management issues. Just a sample of my experiences: 4 pre-op visits; each time she could not recall our last visit, either from memory or notes, gave a completely different diagnosis to the last visit, and insisted my recollection of her previous diagnosis was wrong. She was 6 HOURS late for my surgery (I had no food/water for 24 hours) - and did not apologize. I called with complications the day after surgery; she had somebody else return my call instead of calling me personally. Finally - she yelled at me, completely lost it, as I was crying and begging her to stop, in front of two members of staff, for mistakenly taking a med for 2 days longer than I should. Who doesn't get a little confused and forgetful up after a general anaesthetic? BOTTOM LINE: unless you have no other choice for your ENT needs, go to somebody else, if you want to be treated with the respect you deserve as a patient.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2006

Dr. Janice A. Moody's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1980)

• BCBS Massachusetts