Ratings for Dr. Richard Ellenbogen

I went to Dr. Ellenbogen last April - just 3-1/2 months ago - for a rhinoplasty revision and I could not be happier. I also had a fat graft, neck and face lift and corrected chin implant. This was to correct some very mediocre work I had done 10 years ago by another Beverly Hills surgeon that left me with an obstructed sinus and chronic sinus congestion. Now I am breathing freely, sleeping better and I look and feel great. Dr. Ellenbogen's office staff is terrific. They are warm, friendly and attentive. The surgery facility is state of the art an the surgical staff was helpful and reassuring both before and after my surgery. My post operative care has been sensational. Every time I look in the mirror it makes me smile. He is a great guy and a masterful doctor. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

This man said he could fix my deviated septum to correct my breathing problems; not only did he not fix my deviated septum, he did a horrible job in regards to aesthetics. He is rude, vague, unskilled, with horrible bedside manners, a liar that won't address questions or concerns and skilled as a con artist. Don't let his false advertising fool you; you will not get your money's worth. I paid a pretty penny ($15K) for horrible results. Save your money and don't put yourself through the emotional trauma; this arrogant jerk will take your money in the most dishonest way you can think off -yes, while you are at your most vulnerable! If you want an ugly nose and are into being ripped-off then look no further.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

i paid for a consultation several months ago bec his website shows him to be the best and I wanted to give him a chance. There was NO patients in his empty office the whole 3 hours I was there. I was their only patient of the day it seemed and consult took 2 hours ! I went info work on tip of nose and sure enough, he started talking about lifting, shortening and chopping AND fat grafts !He did not really listen, just talk... so i left. Don't care about consult fee bec i avoided a disaster. Its so hard to find a GOOD doc

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Richard Ellenbogen's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1968)

Beech Street Corporation