Ratings for Dr. Edward D. Agura

Dr. Agura has been my Physician for years...He's an excellent doctor...that's all there is to it.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr. Agura is one of the kindest most caring Drs. I have ever met. He treated my husband, giving him the best care possible. He also took the time to get to know him and always gave him uninterrupted time and consideration at each visit. We were truly blessed with Dr. Agura and all his staff. Treatment and care was exceptional in every way. Baylor is an excellent facility and Dr. Agura is an exceptional physician.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Dr. Agura is an outstanding, caring, professional physician. He has been treating my sister and he has done so in such a gifted way. We are blessed to have him and thank God for his wisdom and caring ways.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Dr. Agura has been treating my husband for approximately 4 years. He is an exceptional doctor who has saved my husband's life. My husband wouldn't be here today without his knowledge and care.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

Dr. Agura was my Oncologist for 4 years. I've had 4 transplants. He treats me as a friend not a number. This is a quality that you will not find in most Dr.'s. He has seen me through the good times and the bad. He can not be replaced in my life! - Brandon T.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2006

Dr. Edward D. Agura's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1982)