Ratings for Dr. Usama A. Gabr

The worst dr I have ever known! Constant problems. Not 1 single appt went right. Always 2 to 4 hrs late. It took me FOUR appts to get an EMG done, just did a little bit each time, didn't even complete my left leg, & then supposedly lost the results after I reported him for suspicion of Medicaid fraud!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

A great doctor who take the time to explain what he's doing in detail.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

I cannot get anyone to answer the phone. No voicemail is available to leave messages either.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Very good doctor he does his homework unlike other doctors who don't know anything about what they do!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

I have been out of work for two and a half + years and this doctor took the time to not only care for my pain , but actually takes the time to sit down and explain the cause of it and what the resolve for it will be and what and why he recommends specific medicines for the problem.His bedside manor is impecable,he is one of , if not the nicest doctors in the state of Columbia SC.I would highly recommend this gentleman for your pain management and his staff are some of the best people I have ever met.HIGHLY RECCOMEND.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Very knowledgeable about entire body. The patient care he provides is unmatched to any I have ever seen. Ive been a patient of his for over 4 years now and would not consider seeing anyone else. I completely trust his plan of treatment. Very compassionate and genuinely cares. Goes the extra mile for his patients. In my opinion, he is the very best physician in columbia to help his patients function and have a good quality of life despite numerous life changing injuries. Cant say enough about Dr. Gabr.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

The best doctor I have ever seen. Very understanding and skilled. Took my pain seriously and goes the extra mile in my care. Thanks to him, I now have a diagnosis that we can treat. Genius!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

I like this doctor. He is so smart and very nice gentelman.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2010

A superrior doctor by all means, excellent approach and great bedsidemanners

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Superior doctor by all means, I was extremly impressed

flag | Submitted September 21, 2006