Ratings for Nancy L. Jordan

Everyone has a right to an opinion, but I'm sorry, I find the previous review VERY hard to believe based on my experience with LNP Jordan! I am particularly critical of medical professionals because I have had three, yes, THREE, traumatic experiences in the past (different patients - mom [also an RN until this experience], dad, & son- and different providers) and we have NOTHING BUT PRAISE for Nurse Jordan. Our grandson is in our care and I can speak to her about anything and get real (and real-time) help! He doesn't want to see anyone else except possibly Dr. Gentry. I've switched clinics completely (had been going to Louisville Medical Associates). I hope everyone else experiences the same care we receive there, as this community was so in need of additional providers.... good providers and good facilities. We're very pleased. Thanks, Nurse Jordan!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

The Winston Medical clinic in Noxapater has lost a patient today. We saw Nancy Jordan, Nurse Practitioner today. She has absolutely no concept of what a bedside manner is. My friend left her office in tears! She had the nerve to tell a diabetic that has brought their glucose readings down from an average of 300 to an average of 150 in 3 months that they weren't doing anything for themselves. On top of that, she had a very condescending tone and suggested that this same patient QUIT THEIR JOB to focus more on their health! I'm not sure what is going on with Nancy Jordan, but Winston Medical Center needs to address this issue before more patients walk out the door.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014