Ratings for Dr. Daniel M. Tkach

I have had experience with Dr. Tkach and his staff and have found both extremely polite, knowledgeable and I trust his expertise. I have had several appointments and never had to wait any longer than 10 minutes and several times I was taken back immediately. I will definitely be a return patient in the future if I experience any issues that he can treat. Great experience overall!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I think Dr Tkach and his staff are wonderful. I called the office several times post op and they were kind and helpful. Dr. Tkach did a breast reduction with fantastic results. I think Dr. Tkach cares immensely for his patients. My surgery lasted as long as Dr. Tkach had predicted. I am a surgery nurse so have some inside knowledge of how things should be. I would trust Dr. Tkach with any of my family members. The lady that posted she was under anesthesia for 12 hrs from an 8 hr surgery makes no sense.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

I had broken my nose multiple times as a child, and when I finally reached an age to were my face was mature enough for surgery, I went to Dr. Tkach. Primarily, because he is a family friend. All that being said, my surgery was awful. It was scheduled for 6 hrs. It took an extra 2 hr.s , and I was under anesthesia for a total of 12 hrs. The reason for this is because the anesthesiologist, did not head my family doctor, or my advice about my intolerance to anesthesia. That would have been worth the pain had my surgery gone successfully. It did not, my nose came out twice as large, and both nostrils enclosed. The Dr. said the swelling would go down as time passed. It has been two years, and not a thing has changed. I am now in search of another doctor. He only does cosmetic breast surgery well.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I work at Baptist and have worked with Dr. Tkach in surgery so I know he is highly qualified and has many years of experience in plastic surgery. I received a packet of information at my consult which included my responsibilities prior to surgery and the office financial policies so I don't understand the comments from the other reviewers. I never had to wait more than 10 minutes for any of my appointments. I was sent home with a goody bag after surgery and also received a discount for being a healthcare employee - a great perk!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

Dr. Tkach and his staff were the most unprofessional staff I have encountered. I felt stupid for asking questions and like they didn't have time for me. The did not clearly communicate their office policies. The girls were short with me and my husband. Dr. Tkach, I'm sure does a good job b/c he has had years of experience BUT I will never know b/c I was forced to use another Doctor. I tried to reschedule my appt due to insurance money issues and lost my deposit of $750.00 to put it off one week. They basically stole my money!!! I went to another Dr., and had the absolute opposite experience. I would not recommend this place to a my dog!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr. Daniel M. Tkach's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Paducah, KY