Ratings for Dr. Jon H. Robertson

I had a cavernous malformation in my brain stem in 05'. Dr.Robertson, Robbie the whole staff was fabulous! I OWE MY LIFE to this amazing doctor! I was in the ICU the whole time and after I was there about 3 days another patient was having some type of problem and was screaming non stop all night.. therefore I could not sleep at all since my room was next to his. Dr. Robertson moved me immediately to another room with no one around so I could rest. I would recommend Dr. Robertson to anyone with a brain problem. He was extremely helpful with me, my family and explained every procedure that was going to happen. Semmes-Murphy and Methodist are lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

PRIOR to the surgery, we were such special patients. Following the surgery, Dr. Jon Robertson, was no where to be found. The patient, family & friendsdid not see him for 6 days, at which time, the patient was so ill, a few more days in the ICU were necessary. Dr. Robertson's nurse, Robbie Lowrey, denied this in a phone call later. Dr. Robertson's office manager, Carol ?, yelled at the patient on the phone following the surgery. The patient was later told this office mgr was no longer there on another phone call. But of course, she has been there all the time. Dr. Robertson yelled at the patient, her family and a friend while the patient was in the hospital. He yelled at his patient, the family and friend because the nurses' and hospital staff at the hospital HE recommended weren't doing THEIR job! This was the patient's fault! There are PLENTY of witnesses who saw Dr. Robertson's abuse to a patient who could not walk or stand up. Future Patients - beware.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Dr. Jon H. Robertson's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1971)

Ameritas