Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Cusumano

I chose him because of his credentials but he seemed uninterested and uninspired to figure out my health problems.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Dr. Robert J. Cusumano

Dr. Robert J. Cusumano's response
Good Afternoon - I'm Nora from the Patient Relations Team at ENT and Allergy Associates. Service excellence is the core of our mission as an organization and we strive to insure that each and every one of our patients has a positive experience. I am very sorry to read about your experience in our office. A member of our Senior Management Team would like to speak to you about your feedback in more detail. Please contact us via our secure email server at patient relations [one word] at [@] ent and allergy [one word] dot com [.com] with 'Oradell ENTA' and your contact information and a Senior Manager will contact you immediately. Thank you for contacting us and we hope to hear from you soon. Best, Nora

Submitted June 15, 2015

I saw him in 2005 for severe sinus issues: it turned out I had sinus polyps basically under my cheeks on both sides. I required surgery to remove them and four follow-up, in-office treatments for cleaning out dried blood, scar tissue etc. Dr. Cusumano is an excellent surgeon, and he did a great job for me. I found his manner very reassuring. My condition required a lot of detailed, very precise and delicate treatment, and he was terrific. I highly recommend him. What a relief! My symptoms were gone.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

He was great with my child. She had tubes put in her ears. The Doctor was very patient with. The staff was very helpful. Always returned my calls. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

I had been living with discomfort and pain ever since I was a child with a malfunctioning salivary gland that would produce calcifications that would get stuck in my salivary duct under the tongue. After 20 years of living like this, I finally found a doctor that performed the minor surgical procedure that corrected my condition once and for all. I am very thankful that I found him! His receptionist was also extremely helpful with calls to my insurance company and all follow-up information.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

A friendly doctor, he did not fix my deviated septum he made it worst! He also did not take out my tonsils which i found out by my later doctor (Rosen out of Hackensack) that they made me not sleep well.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2007

Dr. Cusumano placed a trach in my mother that he made fit (Wrong type & size). It took another Dr. to fix the mess. On the follow up visit he was nasty with my mother & father. My Mother walked into that hospital breathing and talking, and now 2+ years later she will never breath through her nose & mouth and has to have oxygen pumped into the trach 24 hours a day. She also cannot walk without a walker and has limited voice. To see her fade away like this is something I would never want to happen to anyone else that is the reason I am giving you this information.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2006

Dr. Cusumano is an excellent doctor and surgeon. He performed thyroid surgery on me and was great. Got all the tumors and left very little scar on my neck. He is a great doctor, human and his surgical skills are second to none.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2006

Dr. Robert J. Cusumano's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)