Ratings for Dr. Kunathu P. Geevarghese

DR. G is a wonderful man as well as a doctor. He has given me 3 inj of the spine. would not trust an other human as much as Dr. G.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Thank you Dr. G!!!! You improved my condition 100%

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Doc G is god sent. I have chronic back pain and leg pain. He listens to what you have to say. He also seams to care about his patients. He also is very knowledgeable. Takes time to listen and then explain your options. He is the best doctor I have seen in a long time. I have been seeing him for over 10 years.I know he is there should an emergency come up. I would recomend to anyone who has chronic pain.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

Dr. G is one of the best Dr.'s I have come across in many years, he took my problems seriously, and listened to what I had to say. He valued me as a person and respected my ability to tell when something is wrong with my body. He is full of caring and compassion for his patients, and is a godsend to anyone suffering with chronic pain .

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr. Kunathu P. Geevarghese's Credentials

• Med Coll, Univ Of Kerala, Trivandrum, Kerala, India (Grad. 1961)

Amerigroup