Ratings for Dr. Matthew R. Lee

I plan on usually waiting about an hour to see Dr. Lee. I believe delays are caused by his need to see patients in the hospital. The wait is always worth it because he gets to the point and addresses my health issues right away. He has an outgoing personality which his long term regular patients appreciate. I personally appreciate his honesty and sense of humor. His staff takes care of things pronto. If his office was an airplane, I would fly on it, because they get things done the right way.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Absolutely horrible experience. The nurses are extremely rude. The wait was over an hour long and he was in the room for a max of one minute. His personality, as mentioned in the other review, is very crude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Lee's for almost 10 yrs. Even though he's "moderate" in spending enough time talking with me about certain details of my conditions: he is generally an excellent FP. I would definitely recomend him. He has a unique personality(which is what I like the most about him) and knows his stuff. Everytime that I had been admitted to the hospital for any length of time, he has been there everyday to make sure that my care is sufficient and exact. I appreciate the care he has given me when other GP's I've had in the past did not do very well if at all. Thanks you for being there when I needed you.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2008

Dr. Matthew R. Lee's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

• BCBS Illinois