Ratings for Dr. Michele J. Moraes

Saw this physcian on 2 occasions, mainly for the convenience. Aside from the fact that I waited over an hour, on each occasion the doctor was rude, abrupt and didn't answer my specific question. At the time of the first visit,I thought perhaps she had a bad day. On the second visit, it was clear she is just an unpleasant person without any knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2008

This doctors office is inefficient. The wait time is outrageous and the doctors staff are rude and snotty. When I called to see if they were going to be on time I was told 10 minutes late. Each time I had an appointment it was atleast an hour wait. The doctor was unapologetic and couldnt understand why that would upset me.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2007

She keeps you waiting for a long time (1.5 hrs)even if you have appointments. When she did see me, I felt like she was bothered by me being there asking questions. She is very moody. After waiting so long, she did not want to perform a biopsy because there was no nurse present and told me to come back next week (clever, this would require another co-pay again, not to mention the inconvenience of taken off from work). She was in and out of the room very quickly. I have also noticed a high turnover of assistants/nurses. I would not recommend seeing her. My visit was a complete waste of time and money and I sure hope to find a dermatologist who cares and is more organized next time.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

She keeps you waiting long after your appt. time. Totally uncaring and unknowledgeable. A waste of time and money. I was told on the phone she had knowledge of women's hair loss, she does not! She shouldn't be allowed to practice!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

I waited for 2 hours after my appointment time, while patients who had come in after me where seen before me. When I finally got in there, Dr. Moraes came into the room quickly and left after about 5 minutes. She barely listened to my questions, and didn't give me solutions to my problems except for writting a prescription for one but saying that she wasn't sure if the medication will work. I don't understand why people become doctors if they aren't willing to listen to their patients and give them the time they deserve. In the end, the visit was a complete waste of my time and money.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2006

Dr. Michele J. Moraes's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)