Ratings for Dr. Michele J. Moraes

Horrible office and staff, Marcia is rude! Be prepared to wait at least an hour to been seen. Billing is always incorrect and an apology is never extended when the mistake is on their end as usual.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Absolutely terrible office. Minimum wait of 45 minutes every time. Staff is rude and condescending. Doctor cannot diagnose things properly. Cannot produce formal price sheets and always charge 4 times what I expected! Do not go here.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

My family and I have been using Dr. Moraes for over 15 years. She is always helpful to us and takes the time to listen to our concerns. She is very diligent in doing my skin checks every 6 months. Her care and concern with my teenage son suffering from acne is above and beyond what most doctors do. I never feel as though she is rushing through our appointments. There have been times that we had to wait in the waiting room to see her, I don't mind this because I know when it is our turn she will take the time to listen to us, it makes her a great doctor in my opinion. I would highly recommend using Dr. Moraes.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I will NEVER go back to this doctor!! She is rude, late and moody not to mention extremely mean to her medical assistants; ripping charts out of her hand and yelling at her in front of me and pretty much throwing a tantrum in front of me! She is so unprofessional and moody I cannot believe her assistants put up with that behavior that I can only describe as childlike! The wait time to see this doctor is on average one hour (probably because she's too busy yelling at her assistants instead of doing the work herself) and her attitude is as if I was a nuisance and she couldn't be bothered! She spent a total of 5 minutes in the room with me after I waited an hour to see her then stormed out of the room without answering my questions. It's a shame how she treats her staff because both the girls at the front desk and the assistants are very pleasant and helpful people! This woman should have her license revoked and no longer practice because she is a terrible doctor and person!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

Was my first visit and I liked her very much. Very thorough and helpful. I will definitely continue to see her

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

She is the worse, i had to wait 2 hours to see her and she did a cancer screening and she ended up doing a quick check and needed to cut something off and ran out of the room, never explaining anything, then came back in cut it off and left. I will neve go back

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

She's a worst doctor in Boca. Rude, also not knowledgeable. The front desk staffs are the same, they are very rude to the clients. I had a terrible experience with her. I will never go back to her again. She does not have a ethical concept. She should be banned from practicing forever.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

As a first time patient I had to wait 2 months for my first appt because I was told by the staff that I needed a full body check for cancer or other problem s. The wait time was over an hour. The doctor was not friendly in any way and only asked a few questions. She spent a total of 5 minutes with me. I did not get a full body scan and was told I would have to make another appt, but of course the doctor is booked for another two months. I did not go back. I was very disappointed as her partner, Dr. Brian Moraes is one of the best doctors I have ever met.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Took the time to listen to my concerns, offerred suggestions, very personable, very knowledgeable!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

Rude and didn't even take the time to look over my concerns.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Dr. Michele J. Moraes's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)