Ratings for Dr. Cecilia M. Marin

I came to this psychologist because it was close to my job. I am cautious and highly anxious by nature, so I mad sure to read all reviews before making an appointment. Everything I found was great except one review. So I decided to give therapy a try. I have completed 8 months of therapy with Dr. Ceci. I haven't felt this great and in control of my outcomes. Prior to me reaching out and following through with my appointments, I felt there was no way to change my body and its reaction to stress. I have had the courage to assertive at work, and in my relationship and since then have accepted a promotion and planning a wedding. One thing I will never forget in our dialogue together was something she said, "You will feel uncomfortable at times, you will not want to push through with recommendations, and you will not want to come back sometimes - that's what makes this relationship work. BUT, that's when you must push yourself even harder, and I will be here to guide you." SO TRUE EXACTLY. She was caring and sincere, but truthful. Made me think of things I didn't want to see or process- which is exactly what all of my friends NEVER said to me. If you want to make changes in your life, this is it. best of all, her office is very cozy. There is not an receptionist and a financial collector, just her. If you ever read this- Thank you Dr. Marin.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

Not your average hmmmm, “uh hm” doctor. Talks with you. Places a huge emphasis on boundaries, starts on time ends on time. Sometimes I remember something right when we finish, she tells me to write it down and bring to next session. This has helped since I have a tendency to do this to many people, and usually I perceive others to get annoyed or irritates with me. So this has provided me with some insight.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Very professional, and patient. Helped me a lot with my anxiety issues.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I had a wonderful experience. I was new to therapy didn’t know what to expect. I was a mess, and nervous too. But she was very informative and reassuring. I have completed therapy and I feel sooo much better. I still go occasionally when I feel I need a tune up appointment, but fantastic! I highly recommend this professional.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

terrible doctor…not professional at all! We'll not recommend to others!

Submitted July 13, 2017