Ratings for Dr. Mikhail A. Botvinov

Great experience with Dr Botvinov. Very knowledgeable and was willing to answer any questIons. Glad I chose this office to have my procedure done.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Botvinov was amazing. He made me feel comfortable through the whole process of my procedure. Having my procedure was the best decision I have ever made and I'm glad Dr. Botvinov was a party of my journey.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Experience with Dr. Botvinov was great. Spend a lot of time with me and staff goes above and beyond. Caring surgeon and compassionate doctor. Surgery went well without complications. Good weight loss. Very highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

I have know Dr. Botvinov since he joined Dr. Abkin's practice. He has been nothing but kind and considerate each time I see him. He is extremely competent in adjusting my band. He takes the time to listen to what I have to say and together we decide how much should be done. I suspect the previous person with the negative rating had an issue with their band. Occasionally band ports will slip or flip, requiring replacement or adjustment. This, however, can not be determined unless an x-ray is conducted. The doctor's, as talented as they are cannot determine this just by looking at you. It's a shame this patient felt the need to be so hostile towards Dr. Botvinov. As I said, I have had nothing but pleasant experiences with him and I believe he is extremely competent. Shame on that patient for being so hateful!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

Dr. Mikhail A. Botvinov's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Russian