Ratings for Dr. Rukmaiah C. Bhupalam

i seent hsi doctor as well as my family have and he said all of us ahve nothing wrong. i have a seziure disorder but he sent me to see a physch doc. but my reg doctor keeps me on sezure meds. can this be a real doctor? i think he need to be retested.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Not impressed at all. I will not be returning to this doctor. I waited 3 hours to see the doctor in which time I saw 4 pharm. reps come and go. When he finally came in he rushed me and did not give me a chance to speak. He asked questions and then talked over me when I tried to answer. He gave me no eye contact and shrugged off any alternative treatment that I had questions about. I asked about the migraine gun being tested by the FDA and he had never heard of it. I gave him information that was given to me by my previous neurologist and flat out said that the other doctor was wrong. He "diagnosed" my migraines and when I asked him how he discounted the other doctor's previous diagnosis he told me that I didn't symptoms that indicate that type of migraine, even though I had just finished telling him about those symptoms. He seemed more interested in typing on the computer. His asst. came in and told him that others were waiting. I told her that I waited 3 hours and would have my turn.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

went to this dr for nerve conduction studies. to see if my arm pain was from carpal tunnel or cervical spine. it was late, no one in office but dr.& his wife @ desk, went into exam room, he was silent. he typed away @ his laptop & then without any warning he threw a tiny needle with a wire attached to it (dart style) into my arm I screamed sh!t! then he threw the electric to it! sh!t! he did this about 20 times, never speaking! Had he explained what he was going to to I could have been prepared! but no, he'd type then he'd fling his needle and hit the current! I was so furious when I left I couldn't believe his horrible bedside manner. I am 45 and my mom went with me. we were both appalled! please choose another doctor, there are plenty in the louisville area.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

Went for second opinion. He typed into laptop entire time. Very little physical evaluation. Seemed disinterested. Social skills terrible in relating to patient. Evaluation was completely off the mark ultimately. Very much behind schedule--2 hours. Waste of time and money.Frustrating experience. Patient had previously been a hospital nurse on oncology floor for 3 years. Spouse has college education and vast medical experience due to having had a liver transplant. Staff indifferent to patients.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Dr. Rukmaiah C. Bhupalam's Credentials

• Vijayanagara Inst Med Sci, Gulbarga Univ, Bellary, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1979)

AHC