Ratings for Dr. Jack J. Nolle

Dr. Jack is amazing! He is personable, knowledgable about chiropractic and bodies. I was impressed by his sweet staff and have fun each time I go to Family First Chiropractic! I enjoy the realtionship we share and he is always interested in how my family is doing as well as myself. He is professional and definitely a dr I will refer to friends and family consistently.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

Dr. Nolle helped my daughter, who runs track at the university level, resolve an issue with chronic pain which plagued her throughout high school. With the improvements he helped her to make she has set new personal best times in the last 3 races she has run. Dr. Nolle is kind, caring, and genuine. My daughter had seen several other doctors (Orthopedic, Chiropractic, Physical Therapist) prior to seeing Dr. Nolle. No one was as successful in helping her to identify and manage her chronic injury has Dr. Nolle has been. Thanks Dr. Nolle - you're awesome!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2007

Dr. Nolle is a patient, kind, and very knowledgeable chiropractor, that takes the time needed for his patients. I have been to more than one chiropractor over the years in the Reno/Carson City area and have spent a lot of money doing so. But, I have come away from Dr. Nolle's treatments with much improvement, whereas I had been not getting improvement with other doctors. I have to say this because I was kind of amazed and very happy, after going to many other chiropractors, that the issue that I had been dealing with could have gotten better like it has. He also has shown me very useful techniques that I can do at home for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

Dr. Nolle is an excellent communicator. He treats the whole person, not just your symptoms. He was thorough and spent time to explain things to me in a very respectful manner. His treatments were effective and my headaches have improved.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2006