Ratings for Dr. Nathaniel D. Stetson

Best doctor I have ever seen. I am young & live far from home. Answered all my questions thoroughly.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr. Stetson and staff were great while guiding me through the process of my fusion. Dr. Stetson answered all my questions very thoroughly and also told me of any and all size effects. I feel 100% better after my surgery. I would recommend Dr. Stetson to anyone needing to have surgery for any neurological issues. Great aftercare with minimal scaring. Thank you very much Dr. Stetson!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I was a mess!! I had spinal fusion c2-c5... Dr Stetson and Natasha are the best! I just had my 1 yr post op visit!! I honestly can say Dr Stetson gave me my life back! I would highly recommend him and his staff!! Thank you thank you!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Did an amazing job on my husband! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

First visit Dr Stetson got his staff to schedule everything that was needed for surgical procedure. The procedures were done fast and well by the other doctors. I returned to his office and waited 2 hours before being rescheduled for a phone hearing saying they hadn't got all the paper work in. A week later after me having to call them back and 20 minutes on hold his PA, sweet lady, advised me that Dr. Stetson did not feel that the surgery would not yield the results I was expecting?!?! I dunno if that's how they tell you to move on in a 'nice' way or what. I literally seen the man 2 - 3 minutes the first visit before he rushed out to answer the phone and then his nurse came in and rescheduled me. I don't feel like I even got to talk to him and then I was dismissed without seeing him or getting a report on the results of my other tests. If you go to him my best guess is make a great first impression or kiss up else be dismissed by his superior ego

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Having back surgery for a second time was a difficult decision...Dr. Stetson was excellent to take the time with you and explain the procedure and the anticipated outcome. Never once did I feel he rushed to move on to his next patient. I have already recommended him to others with back problems and will continue in the future to do the same.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I was sent to Dr. Stetson by my primary care physician because of back pain and sciatica. He was very honest with me and my recovery potential. He made himself available at any time to be able to ask questions. Surgery was set the day after meeting with Dr. Stetson. The hospital staff at Integris Baptist was exceptional!! Would recommend Dr. Stetson and his team at Baptist.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I had severe back pain and was sent to see Dr Stetson by my primary Dr. I had to have a diskectomy. Same day as my appointment , I was admitted into Integris Baptist Medical Center because of my situation and the great amount of pain I was in. Dr Stetson preformed my surgery the next day. I received excellent care from start to finish!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr. Stetson is my hero. I had back surgery with another doctor and was told I could not have another one. Pain was horrible. I went to the emergency room at another hospital and Dr. Stetson was the surgeon assigned to my case. He explained all the chances we were facing with this second surgery. Surgery went very well, with quick recovery, and no back pain. Will definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Surgery went well. Quick recovery time(I have met someone recently that had the same surgery with a different surgeon over a year ago and was still having recovery problems). Dr Stetson and his staff have a helpful and positive attitude as well as the knowledge and skill to provide their patients with the best chance for a full and speedy recovery.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016