Ratings for Dr. Erin Ducharme

I had MOHs surgery on my nose from Dr Ducharme. She took her time to make sure the stitches were "just right" so hopefully I won't have a huge scar. Seems like a very caring doctor. I am glad I went to her. felt like I was in Good hands.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Ducharme fit me into her schedule as an emergency referral the same day. She was very caring, asked a lot of questions about my symptoms and made sure I understood her treatment plan. She also found an appointment time for me the next day. I'm very happy that I now have an excellent dermatologist.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

She was great to work with. She eased my worries as a pregnant patient by taking the time to go through her thought process and explain each step of the exam. She wasn't happy until she knew a for sure diagnosis instead of just prescribing medication like other physicians do. As someone in the health care field I appreciated her time to discuss in my level the diagnosis and treatment options. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

The wait was a bit annoying but not unexpected and worth it in the end. I had gone to multiple other specialists for multiple complaints and no one could provide answers. Dr. Ducharme took the time to listen to my different problems and put them together, she did a biopsy, and finally I was given one diagnosis that made sense of everything. I have already recommended her to several friends.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr. Ducharme has consistently been very friendly and knowledgable when I have gone in to see her. She has taken the time to answer my questions and explains her reasoning behind decisions. She seems to have very good experience treating skin conditions. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

This is the worst Dermatologist I have ever had an appointment with. She was not courteous or helpful and didn't have time to listen to my issues or discuss my concerns. She had an intern with her and was more interested in training the intern than helping her patient. One more item, the medication she prescribed for me the dosage was so high, both my doctor and heart doctor did not recommend. I hope this helps anyone seeking a good dermatologist.

Submitted September 23, 2014

First appt-I had questions that she told me that the nurse could answer for me and then she left when I was in mid sentence.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Knowledgable, very intelligent, friendly staff, a lot of time spent in room answering all questions I had! Definently will be back!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Terrible doctor no scientific data to base her diagnosis not open minded. Very uncaring

Submitted February 13, 2014