Ratings for Dr. Erin Ducharme

Very welcoming and professional staff that accommodated my needs. Was called back to the room very very fast. Nurse made sure we covered what I wanted to see Dr. Ducharme about. Not too long after the Nurse left Dr. Ducharme was right in. She gave me great advice on how to take care of my skin more. I recommend Dr. Ducharme. Professional on all levels.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

The entire staff at Ducharme is professional all the way! Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

I have followed her from Iowa clinic to va to her new office.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

Fantastic physician. Very caring. Gives patients time and exceptional care. Unmatched surgical skills.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

Amazing dermatologist! Very thoughtful and caring.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Very knowledgeable and very thorough and thoughtful. I left confident that I had received truly expert advice.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

I had a cyst on my back. Dr Ducharme expertly removed it and stitched the wound. She is kind, professional and respects your tine.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

I had MOHs surgery on my nose from Dr Ducharme. She took her time to make sure the stitches were "just right" so hopefully I won't have a huge scar. Seems like a very caring doctor. I am glad I went to her. felt like I was in Good hands.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Ducharme fit me into her schedule as an emergency referral the same day. She was very caring, asked a lot of questions about my symptoms and made sure I understood her treatment plan. She also found an appointment time for me the next day. I'm very happy that I now have an excellent dermatologist.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

She was great to work with. She eased my worries as a pregnant patient by taking the time to go through her thought process and explain each step of the exam. She wasn't happy until she knew a for sure diagnosis instead of just prescribing medication like other physicians do. As someone in the health care field I appreciated her time to discuss in my level the diagnosis and treatment options. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014