Ratings for Dr. Ernani Sadural

Love dr sadural . Have visited the office several times in about 1.5 yr . I usually have a morning appointment so the wait is short . For everyone complaining about the staff let's have some common sense it's a Gyno not the spa they have work to do . As long as my questions are answered I'm a happy camper and I never have a problem getting a refill . I highly recommend this office to anyone I know

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

dr. s is super knowledgeable and is a very honorable and he is such a great person he is practically part of my family!thank you for delivering my children, bless you! AMEN DOCTOR!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Dr Sadural is a great doctor. Very knowledgeable and professional. Makes you feel very comfortable and will answer all your questions. Office staff is Kearny office is freindly.The other doctors in this practice are also very nice as well but Dr Sadural is my favorite. He was also on TLC once delivering twins on one of those Baby shows. Excellent doctor and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

I absolutely had to come on this website and talk about Dr. Sadural, whom I think is an exceptional and amazing doctor. He is very knowledgeable and answers your questions thoroughly. He always makes me feel at ease, and comfortable. I also have to say that all the other four doctors in the practice are exceptional as well. This is my first pregnancy and I am so truly happy with my OBGYN, i would not trade them for anyone else. Would recommend without a negative doubt!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

Simply the BEST. Love him!!!! He's caring, thoughtful, knowledgeable and very personable. I like a comforting doctor and that's exactly what he is.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

Great Doc, but there are 5 docs there, and you may not end up with the one you prefer...I've seen them for years but I dont advice dealing with so many doctors, it did not work with me.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Dr. Sadural and the entire practice are everything a woman could want in an OB/GYN. I like a few others felt apprehensive about seeing a male Dr., but after meeting Dr. Sadural my feelings changed. He is a caring,highly competent and overall wonderful Dr. I cn not beleive someone called him a con man, they must have issues.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

I have known dr s for many years. he is a great doctor and an honorable man..i am shocked that someone would describe him as a con man.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

He is more interestd in himself than your problem. A real con man. find a real doctor.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2009

Dr. Sadural is the BEST OB ever! i was skeptical about going to a male. I started off seeing a female there (whom i also loved) but ended up loving Dr. Sadural best and was so lucky and happy to have him deliver my daughter! he made the best decisions throughout my labor and i had a great birth experience and i owe it all to him! and from someone who needs a bedside manner, his is A+++++++++++++! I highly rec'd him and this whole practice for that matter!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

Dr. Ernani Sadural's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1992)

AARP